November 19 - November 20
The stage is set for a paradigm shift in healthcare. The opportunity exists to redefine healthcare in a way that transforms patient outcomes, drives efficiency and changes lives.
Headlined by Anthony Fauci and Ariana Huffington, Reuters Events Total Health (Digital Forum, November 19-20) will unite entrepreneurs, innovators, and disruptors from across the healthcare ecosystem to seize upon this critical moment. We will define a roadmap for a technology-driven, equitable, patient centric, powered by access to next-generation medicine. With the world looking at the healthcare industry for guidance, this is where its leaders come to set the agenda and break the news.
World-leading speakers include:
- Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., Director, NIAID
- Arianna Huffington, Chief Executive Officer, Thrive Global
- Anne Wojcicki, CEO and co-founder, 23andMe
- Michael J. Dowling, President and Chief Executive Officer, Northwell Health
- Paul Stoffels, Vice Chairman of the Executive Committee and Chief Scientific Officer, Johnson & Johnson
- Anton Decker, President, International, Mayo Clinic
- Milind Kamkolkar, Chief Digital Officer, Cellarity
- George Yancopoulos, Chief Scientific Officer, Regeneron
- Noubar Afayen, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, Flagship Pioneering
- Jason Gorevic, Chief Executive Officer, Teladoc
- Michael A. Slubowski, President and Chief Executive Officer, Trinity Health