Here is a list of activities to keep you busy and mentally healthy while staying at home.
- Headspace is offering a selection of free sessions to ‘weathering the storm’ : https://www.headspace.com/es/covid-19 and FREE for healthcare professionals. Available in English, Spanish, French, German and Portuguese.
- Calm also offers some free sessions. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Korean, and Portuguese.
- YogaONE by DIR. Classes available on Instagram IGLive and IGTV. In Spanish.
- BeYourBestButterfly is offering classes at 7pm every day. In Spanish.
- Clubs DIR. 15min classes of abdominals, Total Body, Latino dance, Pilates, HIIT, etc. More content available for members en diracasa.com. In Spanish (that’s my gym, highly recommendable!)
Theatre and museums
- The Royal Opera House is offering selected productions on demand free of charge: https://www.youtube.com/user/RoyalOperaHouse
- The Met Opera New York: Free performance every night
- 10 of the world best virtual museums: https://www.theguardian.com/travel/2020/mar/23/10-of-the-worlds-best-virtual-museum-and-art-gallery-tours
- Audible is making hundreds of titles available for free during the coronavirus pandemic.
- Fnac is releasing 500 ebooks to download for free. In French
- Grace’s recommendations: What to read during a pandemic
- Check my fav French writers : Musso and Marc Levy. I always feel great after reading their books