Here are some useful resources to keep up to date with the digital health ecosystem and tools to support startups in creating and scaling up their businesses.
- Curated health: share and connect with like-minded people
- Sifted: In-depth reporting, news and analysis on European startups and their founders, investors and partners
- This Week in Digital Health: News, events and the people shaping Europe’s Digital Health
- The Health Podcast Network: a repository of podcasts with insights, information and inspiration to improve health, care and well-being, from clinicians and executives, to investors and inventors, and everyone in between.
- WTF Health: a platform that gives you a glimpse of the future of healthcare by introducing you to the people who are going to change it
- Aboutdigitalhealth: News and knowledge about digital health
- Mobihealthnews: the latest news about the international digital health ecosystem
- Suggestions of people to follow on Twitter
Useful tools for startups:
- Platform eHealth Hub, a map of the European digital health ecosystem. You will find an extensive list of investors active in digital health with the type of solutions they invest in and their normal tickets
- Smart guides: How to effectively pitch, how to effectively seek funding, business model design, legal and regulatory challenges, list of startup solutions organised by topics.
- Legal experts specialised in health tech organised by country
- Regulatory experts specialised in health tech organised by country
- Disciplined Entrepreneurship, Bill Aulet; 24 steps to build new innovation ventures
- Innova con agilidad y valor humano: Guía practica para autónomos y micro negocios, Emilie Jacquetton (spanish); Book aimed at freelancers or micro-business founders, curious to learn the practices of new generation companies, where humanity, adaptability, communication and collaboration are ensured.